Our expertise includes a continuum of care:
- Critically ill newborns
- Premature infants
- Low birth weight infants
- Complex surgical conditions
- Perinatal asphyxia
- Sepsis and septic shock
- Newborns with congenital malformations
- Respiratory failure in newborns
- Congenital diaphramatic hernia
- High frequency ventilation for respiratory failure
- Nitric oxide for pulmonary hypertension
- Total body cooling for perinatal asphyxia
Our division provides comprehensive coverage for nurseries at Duke and Duke Regional. A detailed description of these nurseries can be found on dukechildrens.org.
A comprehensive description of all of our neonatology clinical services, locations, and appointment information is available on Duke Children's.