You are invited to get a free professional photo of yourself.
Duke University Hospital and the Department of Medicine are partnering to offer profile photo days open to all Duke Health providers, trainees, researchers, students, and anyone who needs an up-to-date professional head shot.
1. Arrive at photo day (no RSVP needed, but bring your Duke Card).
2. Sign in with your name, organization, and email address.
3. Smile! And get your photo taken.
4. Photos will be shared with you in two weeks.
Based on our previous photo days, the process generally takes 5-10 minutes.
Scheduled photo days
- Thursday, February 13 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. in Duke Medicine Pavilion (DMP) 2W93
- Thursday, March 26 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. in DMP 2W93
- Thursday, April 16 from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. in DMP 2W91
- Thursday, May 14 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. in DMP 2W93
- Friday, June 26 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. in DMP 2W91
If you have questions, please feel free to contact Rebecca Casey at email@example.com anytime.