Stephen Joseph Balevic, MD
I am an adult and pediatric rheumatologist and care for patients with a wide variety of autoimmune and rheumatic diseases, including: systemic lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, juvenile arthritis, vasculitis, and sarcoidosis, among others.
I am also a clinical researcher focusing on precision medicine, clinical pharmacology, and drug trials.
Education and Training
- Clinical Pharmacology Fellowship, Duke And Unc School Of Pharmacy, Duke University School of Medicine, 2016 - 2018
- Clinical Research Fellow, Dcri, Duke University School of Medicine, 2016 - 2018
- Fellowship Adult and Pediatric, Pediatrics, Duke University School of Medicine, 2014 - 2018
- Internal Medicine and Pediatric Residency, Medical University of South Carolina School of Medicine, 2010 - 2014
- M.D., Marshall University, 2010