Sameer Shantaram Kamath, MBBS
I love children and everything about them. I believe in caring for each of my patients as I would my own children. I believe in investing in systems of care and ensuring that the care we provide is safe, efficient and evidence-based.
I am interested in outcomes research, research related to health care resource utilization and research related to quality/performance improvement in healthcare.
Education and Training
- Fellowship, Pediatrics/Rainbow Babies & Children Hospital, Case Western Reserve University, School of Medicine, 2005 - 2008
- Residency, Pediatrics/ Metrohealth Medical Center, Case Western Reserve University, School of Medicine, 2002 - 2005
- Residency, Kasturba Hospital for Infectious Diseases (India), 2001 - 2002
- Residency, Bandra Bhabha Hospital (India), 2000 - 2001
- Residency, Bombay Hospital Institute of Medical Sciences (India), 1997 - 2000
- M.B.B.S., Topiwala National Medical College (India), 1997