The Department of Pediatrics Quality Review Board joins the National Association for Healthcare Quality (NAHQ) to celebrate Healthcare Quality Week, October 21-27. Here are some ways you can make quality count this week:
Learn quality improvement
- Take the LMS “Introduction to Quality Improvement” Module.
- See Department of Pediatrics Quality Program intranet page for more educational opportunities.*
Do a project and get MOC Part 4 credit
- Join the Department of Pediatrics Faculty Workplace Project 2018 personal improvement project cohort.*
- Propose and lead a clinical pathways project.
- Do you have your own project? See the Department of Pediatrics Quality Program for the application and instructions.*
Know your Department of Pediatrics Quality Review Board members
- Faculty members: Sameer Kamuth, Katy Bartlett, Jane Trinh, Emily Sterrett, Lisa Parnell, Kamlesh Athavale, Carolyn Avery, Mike Camitta, David Tanaka, Heather McLean (chair), Nancy McGreal; staff members: Carol Stanley, Jazmine Staton.
* Log in with Duke NetID and password.