Gregory Howard Tatum, MD
My clinical interests include fetal echocardiography, transthoracic and transesophageal pediatric echocardiography and all aspects of general outpatient cardiology.
My research interest include:
1. Maternal infant bonding in newborn period after prenatal diagnosis of congenital heart disease.
2. Qualitative measures of right ventricular function by echocardiography.
3. Assessment of pulmonary hypertension by echocardiography.
4. Echocardiographic predictors of acute cellular rejection after heart transplantation.
Education and Training
- Pediatric Cardiology Fellowship, Pediatrics, Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh, 2003 - 2006
- Research Fellowship in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics, University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill, 2002 - 2003
- Pediatric Internship and Residency, Pediatrics, University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill, 1999 - 2002
- M.D., Mayo Clinic, Alix School of Medicine, 1999