Angelo S. Milazzo, MD
Associate Professor of Pediatrics
Medical Director, Duke Children's Consultative Services of Raleigh
Department / Division:
23 Sunnybrook Road, Suite 200
Raleigh, NC 27610
- MD, Stony Brook University Medical Center School of Medicine (New York), 1996
- Pediatrics, Duke University Medical Center, 1996-1999
- Pediatric Cardiology, Duke University Medical Center, 1999-2002
Outpatient and inpatient consultation, prenatal echocardiography consultation and counseling, transesophageal echocardiography, telemedicine echocardiography, consultation for international children with cardiac abnormalities who are awaiting adoption
Pediatric echocardiography and non-invasive imaging.
Fetal echocardiography and prenatal diagnosis of congenital heart disease.
Telemedicine and the use of information systems in pediatric echocardiography.
Distribution of and access to pediatric sub-specialty care.
Health issues of internationally adopted children.
- Baker-Smith, CM; Milazzo, AS; Frush, DP; Jaggers, J; Kirby, ML; Kanter, RJ; Barker, PC. Double aortic arch with aortic atresia and left-sided type B interruption. Congenital Heart Disease. 2010;5:316-320. Abstract
- Cook, AL; Curzon, CL; Milazzo, AS. An infant with hypoplastic left heart syndrome and spinal muscular atrophy. Cardiology in the Young. 2006;16:78-80. Abstract
- Lu, JC; Koay, KW; Ramers, CB; Milazzo, AS. Neonate with coxsackie B1 infection, cardiomyopathy and arrhythmias. Journal of the National Medical Association. 2005;97:1028-1030. Abstract
- Baker, SS; Milazzo, AS; Valente, AM; Paul, IM; Talner, NS; Sanders, SR; Kanter, RJ; Li, JS. Measures of cardiac repolarization and body position in infants. Clinical Pediatrics. 2003;42:67-70. Abstract
- Milazzo, AS; Golioto, A; Camitta, MG; O'Laughlin, MP. An infant with subvalvar and valvar aortic stenosis, subvalvar and valvar pulmonary stenosis, severe biventricular hypertrophy and pulmonary hemorrhage. Pediatric Cardiology. 2003;24:169-171. Abstract
- Milazzo, AS; Herlong, JR; Li, JS; Sanders, SP; Barrington, M; Bengur, AR. Real-time transmission of pediatric echocardiograms using a single ISDN line. Computers in Biology and Medicine. 2002;32:379-388. Abstract
- Milazzo, AS; Sanders, SP; Armstrong, BE; Li, JS. Racial and geographic disparities in timing of bidirectional Glenn and Fontan stages of single-ventricle palliation. Journal of the National Medical Association. 2002;94:873-878. Abstract
- Milazzo, AS; Li, JS. Bacterial endocarditis in infants and children. Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal. 2001;20:799-801. Abstract