Healthy Lifestyles offers a wide range of opportunities for various types of health care professionals. Our hope is that by sharing the knowledge and resources needed to prevent, screen, and treat lifestyle behaviors that lead to chronic disease and the tools to treat the problems that come with obesity, that we can improve our chances for a healthier tomorrow. A wide variety of learning opportunities for health professionals of all levels aim to develop skills related to childhood obesity clinical care, research and advocacy.
- Please complete the Healthy Lifestyles Learner Application Form [WORD, 125KB] and forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org along with an updated CV if you are a medical, exercise, behavioral/psychology, or nutrition trainee and are interested in shadowing in the Healthy Lifestyles clinic.
- If you are interested in clinical social work, motivational interviewing training certification or advocacy internships please contact Julia Wacker at email@example.com.
- If you are interested in childhood obesity research, would like to complete a research internship, or want to recruit patients from the Healthy Lifestyles clinic for your research, please contact Diana Dolinsky at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Currently practicing medical providers who would like to apply for our “mini-fellowship” program in childhood obesity, which includes two days of shadowing in the Healthy Lifestyles Clinic, participation in the Active Programs, and certification in motivational interviewing, please contact Sarah Armstrong, Program Director at email@example.com.
- Our childhood obesity fellowship training spot is currently filled through July of 2013. Check this website for updates regarding future position offerings. [Learn more about the Childhood Obesity Fellowship Program.]
- Any questions regarding management of obesity or obesity-related health problems may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. This account is staffed exclusively by Healthy Lifestyles faculty and you can expect to receive a reply within 24 hours.